What It Means To Be ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- We have established requirements for purchased product.
- Our professional staff is competently trained to determine customer requirements and create systems for communicating with customers about product information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback and complaints.We have documented all key processes in our company. We control them by monitoring, measurement and analysis, ensuring that product quality objectives are met; and we ensure the product meets our customers’ needs.
- For each product, we establish quality objectives; plan processes; and document and measure results to use as a tool for continual improvement. For each process, we determine what kind of procedural documentation is required (note: a “product” is hardware, software, services, processed materials, or a combination of these).
- When developing new products, we plan the stages of development, with appropriate testing at each stage. We test and document whether the product meets design requirements, regulatory requirements and our customers’ needs.
- We regularly review performance through internal audits, production meetings and management review meetings. This helps us ensure that the quality system is working and we can determine what improvements can be made. We also deal with past problems and prevention of potential problems. We keep records of these activities and the resulting decisions, and monitor their effectiveness.
- To maintain the quality system and produce conforming product, we provide and maintain suitable infrastructure, resources, information, equipment, measuring and monitoring equipment, and environmental conditions.
- We determine key points where each process requires monitoring and measurement. All monitoring and measuring equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.